#Dreams# #Dreams#

what???

Shit, what school do u go to where they let you play with G5's and Garageband????

FallenAngelOA responds:

I guess I'm blessed for the time being!
In my computer graphics and new media class, we're working with animations. Our teacher allows us to put music on our animations, so she unlocked garage band and told us to mess around with it for a week. I'm working on it in study center also, so I get time to mess around with the songs. I'm also buying a eMac (that took alot of effort to type the word "eMac") partly for garage band. The other is the natural ability for the Mac to have anything that teacher use for education ready to download off of a site. Sometimes Apples rock. Sometimes.
Heh
-fall3n

Music Fulfills Lifes Spills Music Fulfills Lifes Spills

Nice!

I love listening to music that changes beats,synths,rhythm etc. as the track goes along. From Dance to Techno and back - This track delivers!

.:xblanksterx:. Crystal Queen .:xblanksterx:. Crystal Queen

Smooth

Very nice, i demand a full track myself! lol

Madned Madned

Memorie's..........

This is a great loop, sounds like a track from a game. Very cool.

xBlanksterx responds:

lol :)

Glad someone likes it!
Myself I think the loop is just weirdo :D

Radiation Radiation

Relaxing

Very relaxing, the beginning of the song is awesome. Nice fade in and fade out at the end. This track should be in stores.

Ev1lCl0wn responds:

Thak you very much.

I always like it when people enjoy my work. The things that i used were patterns and 2 synths from JasonC's Radiate, which is a song given when you get FL Studio. (Projects>Cool Stuff>JasonC-Radiate)

The thing that I love about all of Jason's songs are the awesome synths he gets to do in them.

~Ev1lCl0wn